Nov: Let's hear about the deals in your area..or online.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok folks, if you come across some excellent deals, bargains, specials sales coupon codes etc...here is your place to share with fellow reefers. Seen a price online, that is too good not to share? Well, put it here. This applies to LFS as well, make sure you tell us where we can save some money :jump:

I have a part-time home business that involves sourcing and purchasing liquidation merchandise and then reselling it. (Either caselots to other resellers and Web Store Fronts or directly on eBay, Yahoo auctions, etc...)

I generally stick to exercise and fitness equipment/props/videos and I sometimes dabble in a consumer electronics - gadgets and gizmos.

One of my suppliers recently purchased a pet shop that went out of business.

In the CLASSIFIEDS forum, I have several HAGEN MASTER TEST KITS (for SW & FW), that are priced $21.00 cheaper than fishfreek could find on the net... View topic: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=980

As I dig through all this stuff, if I find anything at a "killer price" I'll post them in the CLASSIFIEDS Forum with term "LIQUIDATION: " in the subject.

Not all of the merchandise is suitable for my type of business. (Tanks are fragile, sand and rocks are heavy, food and other small items are only economical on a large scale). I live on the west coast of Canada, so shipping costs on the larger or heavier items make the prices "less of a deal".

However, if there is anything in particular that you are looking for, send me PM with the make, model, any other pertinent information and I will let you know if and how much I can get it to you for.

Back
Top Bottom