Nutrafin Aqua Plus and Cycle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thatbloodycat

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all,

So I just bought a new aquarium today, a Fluval chi 19L Aquarium, which has been set up fine, but I cannot for the life of me work out how much of the Cycle or Aqua Plus to put in.

There is literally no information on the internet about this, nor in the manual. All I want to do is put the bloody right amount in, you'd think that a company that could make a chemical to help fish would be able to get their head out their asses and make a half decent webpage saying how much I needed to put in how often.

Anyway, can ANYONE help me with this? I got this for my disabled daughter and she is crying over this whole thing now.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
well, in the stamp, there will be saying something like this: PUSH ME, then you just push and it will tell you the stuff you need to know.
if im not wrong right corner.

Hi! Sorry about your dilemma! Is the second product a water conditioner called Nova Aqua Plus? 19l is approximately 5gal, so the dose would be 1/2 teaspoon (standard dose is 1 teaspoon per 10gals). The Cycle product really isnt needed but a test kit for ammonia, nitrites, nitrates, & ph is a necessity. Please dont hesitate to ask questions! :)

Ahh, sorry! I just looked up Nutrfin products & I didnt realize they made an Aqua Plus conditioner as well! I am not familiar with these products & their website offers little information. My suggestion would be to return them & purchase a bottle of Prime instead.

Ahh, sorry! I just looked up Nutrfin products & I didnt realize they made an Aqua Plus conditioner as well! I am not familiar with these products & their website offers little information. My suggestion would be to return them & purchase a bottle of Prime instead.
Agree, nothing beats prime!

Back
Top Bottom