Ok need everyones help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bettababe1011 said:
Lol, or you could have thousands of snails. I love snails personally, my apple snail, Gary, has so much personality that I didn't expect with a snail.

oh my god so many snails*twitch*

ShadoeFox said:
Honestly, with somthing that size, I think I' go for the shrimp method. I hate the idea of amonia in the first place, and have used the feeding an empty tank method instead on my big tank (Can I really call 37 big?), but somthing like this.... I'd definately follow the saltwater logic and go with shrimp. Actually there's a six hundred some odd gallon thread around here somewhere and I think he used three shrimp at a time.

Yeah. I used the fish food method for my tank. Using chemicals scares me. Like melafix terrifies me because of the warning on the label. Known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects in humans. *shudder*

For the love of God...make sure that thing is sitting on top of a support beam in your house or you're gonna have instant access to the basement.

He mentioned earlier it is on a concrete slab in an addition in his house. I think the concrete should hold.

I want to see a tank full of guppies, even if it's not yours. My dad won't let me put guppies only in our seventy five gallon. Aw, shucks!

Yeah not looking forward to pwcs it will be an all day event lol

My gf is mad about this tank cause my friend wants me to do a huge school of pirranhas and she wants lots of color what to do what to do?

imangine a hob capeable of fiilterin that itd be HUGE i kinda wiish ii had a canaster filter but i only have a 15g fw n soon to be 10g nano reef

xfactor6699 said:
My gf is mad about this tank cause my friend wants me to do a huge school of pirranhas and she wants lots of color what to do what to do?

go with what YOU want its your tank after all

xfactor6699 said:

Guppies have a lot of color!!

You'd have to have like seventy filters on it!

Back
Top Bottom