OMG 30 Gallon!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Macgirl

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Sorry I am just so excited!!!! I currently have a 20 gallon tank with guppies, platies and neon tetra, and I am breeding my guppies (I'm a begginer so I just have the standard mutts from my lfs) and I wanted to get them some more real estate as far as the main tank went. So I was scouring craigs list for the past week and I finally came upon something wonderful. I just bought myself a 30 gallon fish tank with the stand, and a ton of decorations for $50. I am floating on cloud 9 right now!!!! Just had to share! :B-fly: :p:yum::-o:eek2:

Nice! (y) Isn't craigs list the best??? Good luck with your setup and cycling process, if you need any help just ask the experts on here, they are SUPER helpful!! Welcome to AA!

All depends on the area, when I put "fish tank" in search I get 198 entries. More for aquarium too. I check like 5 times a day too.

I completely understand now. Try telling her how much money you saved. Women justify shopping with "It was on sale!" all the time.

lol @ bronco fan..
i am currently selling 2 tanks because my stupid husband thinks the garage is for CARS!! what the heck would HE know.. lol

I'd have to agree with your husband. Garages are for cars. The rest of the house is for fish!
see i WOULD agree with you, but we have.. lets see.. 280 gallons upsatairs, abd we literally have no more room for tanks upstairs... i could always make the game room a fish room....

I thought you guys might like a picture. I just brought the tank home yesterday, here it is not set up. It has wood chips in it because the old owners had frogs before, so I am set out to spend ALL day cleaning this thing up and out. It comes with these HUGE beautiful rocks that my babies can swim through, a castle (which I have always wanted) and a skull because that's how i feel when I go to the gym haha. My question to you guys however i guess is I don't think it's going to be stocked enough yet since the fish I have are so small. 5 guppies, 6 neon tetra and 4 platies. Will I be able to add a few more later on?

img_1107430_0_0bddb4c603751de84f85b2b92d79b145.jpg
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom