OMG, found one of my bamboo shrimp 2 months later..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krap101

Aquarium Advice Addict
So... I went through a spout of green algae, and bought some bamboo shrimp. Over about 2 weeks, it went away, and the bamboo shrimp disappeared.. I thought they had all died and somehow the the bodies disappeared, but today (2 months later) I found one sitting on top of my powerhead.. I'm really surprised because normally bamboo shrimp don't do that well in my tanks..

i hadn't seen my otto for months too and thought they had vanished but i just recently saw one swimming around after pulling some plants and rock out to give the cories more room to roam.

I wonder how hard it'd be for me to hide in there :p

But yeah, he's just sitting on top of the powerhead, and really red. (pretty sure that means happy... for a shrimp)

I lost my raphael cat for about 2 years in a 10g. I figured he was long gone, but when I was moving everything to a 20L, the fish popped up, about twice as big as when I had last seen him. I guess he stayed buried in the gravel during the day, because there were only a few plastic plants for cover.

Back
Top Bottom