One word...waterfall.....well two words....WOW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
8O How in the world is that waterfall layout done? I can't tell from the pic what the "water" is made of.

I saw these tanks discussed/analised before. The water is filter floss and sand if I remember correctly. Also, these tanks are not set-up and maintained in the state you see in the pictures. Those tanks are "arrainged" just for the photo shoot.

Zezmo said:
I saw these tanks discussed/analised before. The water is filter floss and sand if I remember correctly. Also, these tanks are not set-up and maintained in the state you see in the pictures. Those tanks are "arrainged" just for the photo shoot.

Yea, if that is filter floss I would think it would be difficult to keep clean for very long. It looks pretty real though.

Zezmo said:

I remember that as well (it being filter floss).
It only has to stay clean long enough to take a picture right? :)

(merged melissa1977's thread to SCFatz's existing Planted Aquascaping thread.)
sherry said:
I am very proud of us lately.
Yeah, the tanks and growth around here just keep getting better and better. Lots of goal-setting on AA!

I have to say that is possibly the most impressive "posed" tank shot I've ever seen. Dang! It looks so very real.

I'm thinking of trying the same thing in my tank by having someone dump a five-gallon bucket of water into the top of it while I quickly take some photos. I'm sure my fish would love it :p

Back
Top Bottom