Online fish retailers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I_am_pena

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Anyone can recommend a safe professional online website to buy fish from? I want to stock my new 55gallon tank with lively colorful community fish and some rare ones, my local pet stores have let me down so far..any suggestions? Thanks

I have been looking at AquaBid.com. I have not yet used their service but they have a variety of fish keepers of just about every species there is.

They encourage questions and they also have seller ratings like ebay.

I am going to use them for purchasing plants when the weather gets warmer.

I enjoy browsing their site....I am learning about new species of fish everyday from there.

I hope this helps.

I received 22 fish today from Wet Spots tropical fish store in Portland, Oregon. Huge selection of fish. Delivered overnight and on-time as promised. Helpful staff. They guarantee live delivery if overnight delivery is chosen. FYI, overnight delivery was $45 to Nashville, TN.

^^Wet Spot. I will try them next! Aquabid was great for my purchase. I just should have known better than to buy from a non English speaking seller.

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Aquabid has a section on each ad posted so you can see the sellers track record. I've purchased fish from several without issue. I recommend Hansypatty1968, Mystery Guy, SwampRiver Aquatics, Select Aquatics and guppy alturnative.

Selcet Aquatics has excellent fish and service

Consolidated Fish Farm is very good to work with, great stock, knowledgable staff and reasonable prices.

Lotsoffish-Pricey but worth it

If you P.M. me I will give you a list of who never to deal with. Like it or not when ever money is involved bad stuff can happen.

I have a bunch of community fish available still, I've got a thread in the classifieds section if you're interested.

Thanks guys I'll check out both aquabid and wet spot, I am looking into getting a red severum and a green one any tips on how they interact in a community tank?

Back
Top Bottom