Online fish stores

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jason6942

Aquarium Advice Activist
What is the best online site with a huge selection of guppies. I'm looking for 2-5 unique guppies and my LFS's have normal run of the mill ones. Any suggestions? Thx!!!!

I like aquariumfish.net a lot. They have a huge selection and their customer service is top notch. I have ordered from them a couple of times and have never had any issues. The fish always arrive alive and well.

Yeah I have looked at aquribid drew they are high shipping cost. What's the shipping cost of aquariumfish grish

It is a flat rate of $33.25 I believe no matter how big or small your order is. Last time I ordered from them they had free shipping on all orders over $139.

That's what I'm afraid of, it's so expensive for a few guppies you know.

Yeah I know what you. Who ever said keeping fish was a cheap hobby was a liar!

um alphaprobreeders.com if your looking for world class guppies. and shipping is as low to 10 dollars

It is a flat rate of $33.25 I believe no matter how big or small your order is. Last time I ordered from them they had free shipping on all orders over $139.

Hahah in England I can order a fish from the top of Scotland, all the way down to the bottom of britain for £15

I think angelsplus has them. They specialize in angels but have some top quality guppies, angels, and bristle nose plecos.

Back
Top Bottom