online shopping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nitrous

Aquarium Advice FINatic
do u all shop at liveaquaria.com for ur online stuff. their prices arent back for the plants but the shipping is just alot are there any other sites that the shipping isnt as high?

What are you planning to purchase online? Big Al's is good for equipment. If you want to purchase unusual or uncommon plants, purchasing online is your best bet. But the commons will be cheaper to purchase at your lfs just because the shipping is so high. If you purchase fish online, all sites are high on shipping. That's why it is preferred to purchase at the lfs.

Be careful with the plants and the Africans. They are diggers. Don't be suprised to find them uprooted tomorrow. :) Just a little heads-up.

ya but shipping there is higher than live aquaria, thats for overnight, u can get the plants for the 2-3 days but it said its not guranteed what do u usually chose?

I choose overnight, last time it took three days though, since the post decided not to deliver on Sundays (different from what USPS states on their homepage) and for Saturday they were to late. Can you tell I don't like the USPS :lol: ?

Well, nearly all of my plants were in perfect condition exept for one species out of about 10. I have to mention it was pretty warm here at that time. I got new stuff for free right away, so they are very nice if you take overnight. Are you getting plants for the 20gal?

With the weather conditions right now I would try 2-3rd day, order on Monday or Sunday (so it won't have to sit at the post office over the weekend). Their quality is really good and they pack well!

Back
Top Bottom