Opinion time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jason6942

Aquarium Advice Activist
Which is better Aqua-clear 110 HOB filter or a Rena API 723 filstar xp4 canister filter to be used on a 60 gallon fully stocked tank?

That's what I was thinking to(the xp4) but I heard the horror stories of them leaking gallons on the floor.

That's what I was thinking to(the xp4) but I heard the horror stories of them leaking gallons on the floor.

Ive never heard them stories. Those could have been flawwed machines. Anything has the ability to leak brand new. Its all up to the user and the company TBH. Could be a recalled part or a user default

I've had a fair share of renal and have never had that problem. I've actually had mine for years and have never replaced a part

That's encouraging!!!! I like what they can do. Those canister filter seem so much better

Yeah even the reviews I read people said they loved it until it leaked. So even though the hated it they still gave it praise. I'm prob gonna get the xp4 and put some sort of basin or tub under it "just in case"

Yeah even the reviews I read people said they loved it until it leaked. So even though the hated it they still gave it praise. I'm prob gonna get the xp4 and put some sort of basin or tub under it "just in case"

There ya go. Think ahead and it will all go good!

Back
Top Bottom