Opinions and suggestions needed, please?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mommaof4boys

Aquarium Advice Freak
Okay guys, I need some opinions and suggestions please...

I currently have running a 44 pentagon tank with an Aquaclear 70 on it. It is stocked with 5 black skirts, 5 harlequins, 6 neons, and 5 black neons. I'm moving everything from that tank to my new 125 gallon tank. I also have another Aquaclear 70 plus a 30 and 20 that I was going to put on the tank until I could afford a canister filter. I've however ran into a problem, the filters will not fit on the back of the tank. What can I do? I could cut a piece out of the trim around the tank but then I'm afraid it will mess up with the covers I have to purchase and the lights that I'm looking into getting... any suggestions?

Also, once I get the filter thing figured out, I am going to fill up the tank, I have to move the filter, the seeded filter, onto the 125, so I would have to move the fish with it, since I am moving everything, do you think my fish will be ok?

Thank you in advance!

When I put a Wisper temporarily on my 220g the lip was too big but if you stand on the side you should be able to sit the HOB right on the lip line. It will have about a 1/4" hang over and the filter will sit high, not flush like your used to but it will work. I've done it twice. The water will cascade in like a water fall.

Back
Top Bottom