Opinions on best fish food?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scuba-Doo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello,

I wondered what everyone’s favourite fish food to use is?

I’m looking to get a good quality one or a variety if that is what people suggest.

I currently have:

2 guppies
3 mollies
3 tetras
2 African dwarf frogs

I feed the ADFs frozen blood worms & the fish a generic flake (although the fish steal the the bloodworms :lol:)

All opinions will be gratefully received :fish2:

Thanks!

I've been using New Life Spectrum Thera-A, .5mm size, for 6 years. The couple of times I've deviated from that, I wasn't pleased with the results (sometimes the fish wouldn't eat it, often the tank seemed dirtier). Along with other good fish keeping practices I learned here, I credit it with having had no outbreaks of illness or algae, and the fish living longer than their typical lifespans.

I feed my livebearers spirulina and my tetras bug bites micro pellets which the platys/mollies will also eat.
Everyone loves everything and their colours look great.

I have a variety of different foods but my favorites are new life spectrum and omega one.

I like Bug Bites mostly. Nori sheets. Omega for algae disc's sometimes. And San Francisco Bay frozen.

As some have said, New Life Spectrum and Omega One are some of the top brands of fish food.

Back
Top Bottom