orange potting pots and betta question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

owen0992

Aquarium Advice Freak
Are they aquarium safe? I'm rescaping one of my ten gallons and want to use them. I was also wondering if a female betta will get along with a few scarlet badis? The female betta has been with both emerald rasboras and shrimp before but I just want to make sure there are no serious compatibility issues before I get the badis. Should I just make sure the badis go into the tank first after the remodel?

Theyre fine, my bettas love their houses!

I have no experience with badis and bettas so I can't comment on that.

Thanks for the reply :) I felt that my last scape was hurried and felt messy, so I decided to go back to a bit of a more clean and simple look. Here's a pic of he new layout if you're interested. I'll have to try for a better quality pic tomorrow. I'd like to see a picture of your tank to see how you layout you're pots :)

ForumRunner_20130311_015022.jpg

Here's one of my 6 tanks. I have the terra cotta breeding tubes in 2 of them also. They look just like the pots but they are tubes. In 3 of my betta tanks I just have the pots randomly placed on their sides. Those tanks have no substrate in them .

Attachments

• IMG-20130119-00570.jpg
    IMG-20130119-00570.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom