Ordering Angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jconner3

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was going to order a couple of the more exotic blue angelfish from Angelfish USA, but the shipping is pretty killer (50 dollars). Is there anywhere online you guys can recommend that sells pretty Angels for a not so high shipping cost?

Shipping is not cheap. Live Aquaria has the cheapest shipping rate I've run across. Remember that price usually is the actual shipping cost plus materials used and what I call "time and trouble" fees. I figure if the place has exactly what I want then it's worth the price. I don't like to have to settle on something else just because I can get it shipped cheaper.

The cheapest I've found is 20. I don't mind paying for shipping, it's just I can't properly justify paying 50 dollars in my mind for shipping for just two fish.

Why not have your lfs order some angel fish for you no shipping paid

blizowman1 said:
Why not have your lfs order some angel fish for you no shipping paid

The only stores we have here are petco and petsmart and only petco will special order but I would have to buy at least six of the same fish and I wouldn't get to pick out the colour. And every Angelfish I've gotten from one of those stores ends up dying within a week. I've probably lost more petco/petsmart angelfish than the total amount of fish that I own.

Back
Top Bottom