Over production

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay so I am setting up a paypal soon and every two weeks to a month I will be sending 4 people plants... that is about all my plants can produce in that time... wisteria, java fern, chain sword, and cabomba.... also in the future if they reproduce Amazon swords and possibly mosses....

remember some plants should not be introduced into the wild as they can and will become an invasive species specifically cabomba... do not flush parts of the plant do not dump parts of the plant... a tiny piece can become 40,000 plants and fill a marsh so....

remember some plants should not be introduced into the wild as they can and will become an invasive species specifically cabomba... do not flush parts of the plant do not dump parts of the plant... a tiny piece can become 40,000 plants and fill a marsh so....

You raise a very good point! How is one supposed to properly dispose of plants?

I always let them dry out, then stick them in a ziplock with some full strength bleach and toss them.

What is the correct disposal procedure?

Is really like if I could get in the first group, since I'm setting up my 20planted next week.

Back
Top Bottom