Overstocked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, you can. This may sound crazy, but I kid you not, I have seen a 1' common Pleco in a 3 gallon tall container. o_O

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just because one person does it, doesn't make it okay for the next to do. Look at humans for example. Let's take a 6ft tall man who likes to run and stick him in a cage the size of a fridge. Now don't you think that's a bit cruel? Fish are no other way. Treat them how you wanna be treated. Fish (not given enough space) become stunted and simply die. It's a long process that is very cruel.

Just because one person does it, doesn't make it okay for the next to do. Look at humans for example. Let's take a 6ft tall man who likes to run and stick him in a cage the size of a fridge. Now don't you think that's a bit cruel? Fish are no other way. Treat them how you wanna be treated. Fish (not given enough space) become stunted and simply die. It's a long process that is very cruel.

Ummm I think you misinterpreted the point of the post you quoted. They were citing the pleco as an example of how you can still overstock a tank no matter how much maintenance/water changes/filtration you use. It was not an intended example of a case that's okay to do ;)

Ummm I think you misinterpreted the point of the post you quoted. They were citing the pleco as an example of how you can still overstock a tank no matter how much maintenance/water changes/filtration you use. It was not an intended example of a case that's okay to do ;)

Yup! Lol I meant to show how cruel some people can be...

Cycling 45 Gallon. ???

Back
Top Bottom