overstocking question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"As far as the DG thing, type in "dwarf gourami health" into google and tell me again how intensively you researched"

"Forget about ever reading the inch per gallon rule, open your mind, read, and learn."

I personally found these rather insulting. Thanks for the advice. I know i acted inappropriately, please forgive me. Some things are simply a matter of opinion. Even though this debate happened and there are different opinions and views on the subject, i hope this wont stop any of us from being a productive member of this forum. And i hope that this will not degrade your opinion of me, although im rather inclined to think that it will...

Evil- Sorry if it came off too strong. It was not meant to be personal. I did take slight offense because it seemed as though you were defensive and argumentative when you received good advice from several members. I did not see your apology because I was typing (with both my typing fingers). Again, you have my apology if it seemed a personal attack.

okay then. im sorry for all of this trouble! on the internet its easy to have lots of misunderstandings and stuff, no problem.lol thanks for all the advice
i was defensiv eand argumentative i guess because i know that what im doing was a no-no and having posted a similar question on yahoo answers, got very insulted and slammed because of the stocking situation, i guess its just hard to let go of that.

guess what? i got a new home for the goldfish! they are going to my grandpa. so minus the goldfish is my tank overstocked?
and what about if i had a few more small sized fish(probably about the size of the goldies) i dont knwo what im getting but im getting something hopefully!

dont forget the emerald shiners. they are not tropical. seems like bait fish found in the great lakes.

yeah, thanks forgot about those lol. i think those will become a snack fir my predatory fish! also, my tank temp is and was tropical, just to let everyone know!

Back
Top Bottom