Painted Fish Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you belive in painted or dyed fish?

• Yes, I agree with it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't really decide

• No, I don't agree with it

• Total voters
Useless post. You have yes and a maybe as options on a touchy subject.

its kinda like during ww2 the US govt sent out papers to jap-american families that they had to fill out and send back

the question to fill out was: "Are you still loyal to the emperor of Japan?"

A: Yes i am still loyal
B: I am no longer loyal to the emperor of Japan

there wasnt a "i was never loyal choice"

hc8719 said:
its kinda like during ww2 the US govt sent out papers to jap-american families that they had to fill out and send back

The problem with this poll is simple: It's a yes/no question, but there is not a "no" option offered. This has already been pointed out by several people. Your post was off-topic and totally unnecessary.

Besides, you got your history wrong. The controversial questions on the "loyalty test" were actually yes/no questions:

27. Are you willing to serve in the armed forces of the United States on combat duty wherever ordered?

28. Will you swear unqualified allegiance to the United States of America and faithfully defend the United States from any or all attack by foreign or domestic forces and forswear any form of allegiance or obedience to the Japanese emperor, to any other foreign government, power or organization?

Many of your posts are trolling, but this one is a real masterpiece. You managed bring up politics, dig up 63-year-old dirt on America, and even threw in a racial slur. Bravo.

I added a no option since this is a yes/no question.

As per the OP request, only your opinion in the poll is requested. If you want to argue the pros/cons of dyeing, you can voice your opinion here

If there are any further personal attacks, the offenders will be kicked from the thread.

Thanks for adding a no option andy.

It's possible it was forgotten or he forgot to hit add after he put it as a choice.

My vote was for no as well.

Tostada said:
hc8719 said:

The problem with this poll is simple: It's a yes/no question, but there is not a "no" option offered. This has already been pointed out by several people. Your post was off-topic and totally unnecessary.

Besides, you got your history wrong. The controversial questions on the "loyalty test" were actually yes/no questions:

27. Are you willing to serve in the armed forces of the United States on combat duty wherever ordered?

28. Will you swear unqualified allegiance to the United States of America and faithfully defend the United States from any or all attack by foreign or domestic forces and forswear any form of allegiance or obedience to the Japanese emperor, to any other foreign government, power or organization?

Many of your posts are trolling, but this one is a real masterpiece. You managed bring up politics, dig up 63-year-old dirt on America, and even threw in a racial slur. Bravo.

i only wrote what my social studies teacher mentioned in class once, i think this personal attack is a bit overboard. and racial slur?

guppy what i think happened is that you made 3 choices to vote on orginally, right? you have to leave a 4th choice blank in order to have 3 choices. i dont completely understand it either

If the question is "do I believe in painted fish" than my answer is yes, they do exist. If the question is "would I ever own a painted fish or do I agree with it" than my answer is no.

i dont agree with it at all! But i do own some blueberry tetras and once i bought them i was informed of the process they go through(by my friendly aa peps!), and i acctually told the guy something at the walmart here, but there a big corp, and i prob dont care, ehhhhhh....

Back
Top Bottom