Paludariums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

happyhillbilly

Aquarium Advice Freak
So, in the recent AFM there's an article about Paludariums, basically half water half land tanks. The LFS has one but its realy diffrent from the one described in the article. It has a bunch of levels. So does anyone have one or know how to set them up?

I've thought about setting one up some time back and found a lot of information on-line. I don't think you will have much trouble finding what you are looking for. Good luck if you decide to start one up. They look cool as :twisted:

hrm.. do you guys know any sites with some good info on this stuff... all a google search turned up was some small personal websites with broken links..

im really interested in the idea of setting something like that up, but I just can't find some good info :|

Sorry I wish I knew of some sites because I love the way paludariums look! I think it is fantastic the way they look. What I do not like about them is the size that one must be to be successful. I also think that many people have problems with their land animals ruining the water quality for their fish. A few of the people I know are hesitant to invest in the fish too much as their land animals eat them (turtles namely). Good Luck though!

If its not too much trouble, pics would be great. I can just go to the zoo website if thats best. Such projects are very interesting to me. :)

Back
Top Bottom