Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-20-2008, 04:48 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Paratalapia vs. Green Terror - HELP!

Greetings!

To keep my recently-alone Green Terror some company (he's been looking a little bored since he lost his female) I thought about getting him a tank mate...dude at he local fish place suggested the newly-acquired Paratalapia Panini(?) female that they just received...saying it would be a good match for my rather aggressive GT...wow...talk about a bad match...

The Green Terrror immediately was chased into a corner, and for the last 3 or so days, has just hung, upside down, in a zombie state, like he just gave up on life...what a drastic response! I thought, if anything, HE would be the aggressor...and he's been a great pet for the last 4 + years, and I really don't want to lose him...

I was thinking that maybe the Paratalapia can go in with my Arrawanna in my other 75 gal. tank (bigger on the way soon!)...but I don't want to lose any fish...the Arrawanna, the Paratalapia or Mr. GT...

Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't think I'll trust that dude at Big Al's much any more...his info and suggestions were WAY off...

Thanx!

warrlock

Tags
api, green terror

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com