Paratalapia vs. Green Terror - HELP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

warrlock2000

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Greetings!

To keep my recently-alone Green Terror some company (he's been looking a little bored since he lost his female) I thought about getting him a tank mate...dude at he local fish place suggested the newly-acquired Paratalapia Panini(?) female that they just received...saying it would be a good match for my rather aggressive GT...wow...talk about a bad match...

The Green Terrror immediately was chased into a corner, and for the last 3 or so days, has just hung, upside down, in a zombie state, like he just gave up on life...what a drastic response! I thought, if anything, HE would be the aggressor...and he's been a great pet for the last 4 + years, and I really don't want to lose him...

I was thinking that maybe the Paratalapia can go in with my Arrawanna in my other 75 gal. tank (bigger on the way soon!)...but I don't want to lose any fish...the Arrawanna, the Paratalapia or Mr. GT...

Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't think I'll trust that dude at Big Al's much any more...his info and suggestions were WAY off...

Thanx!

warrlock

Back
Top Bottom