Peaceful Oddball

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jyoung2014

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm looking for an oddball fish for my 33 gal community flatback hex. My stock as of now is,

1 x angelfish
4 x zebra danios
1 x dwarf gourami
1 x balloon molly
1 x hi fin platy
1 x pictus catfish

I want that showstopper that you can stare at all day. Thinking maybe some eel or a funky lookin fiah. Maybe gold dojo loaches? I've heared they do well with communities. Thanks for all the help, this website has been the best.

Attachments

• image-2031413781.jpg
    image-2031413781.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 89
I'm looking for an oddball fish for my 33 gal community flatback hex. My stock as of now is,

1 x angelfish
4 x zebra danios
1 x dwarf gourami
1 x balloon molly
1 x hi fin platy
1 x pictus catfish

I want that showstopper that you can stare at all day. Thinking maybe some eel or a funky lookin fiah. Maybe gold dojo loaches? I've heared they do well with communities. Thanks for all the help, this website has been the best.

In a 33 you are limited. African leaf fish (not bush fish like at petsmart) are awesome but may eat the danios.

i would ditch the balloon molly in place of what you get. electric blue rams are pretty cool their colors pop out like crazy or a zebra loach they dart all around the tank. your zebra danios might get eaten when the pictus grows

Thanks everyone! I'll let you all know what i end up going with

Back
Top Bottom