peacock eel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

firefighter1577

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a peacock eel in a 29gal with a couple tetras, barbs, 2 red tail sharks, silver striped cat, 2 black molly and a weather loach everyone seems healthy and about as happy as fish can be. When we got the eel he was very shy stayed buried in the sand occasionly he would stick just his head out but now has adjust still stays hidden but will come out and swim around alot even will come up and swim around my hand if a plant needs to be readjusted etc the problem is I don't think he's eating everything gets fed bloodworm and he doesn't do anything I leave them over night and they are still there the next morning I've even tried small earthworms after reading that was a favorite he is my favorite thing and I don't want to loose him although I think he may have gotten one of my black mollies I seem to be missing the one this morning

ForumRunner_20120213_072641.jpg

ya I know earth worms are fed allot of time to these guys, how long have you had him for? I hear people hand feed them earth worms mostly get a large earth worm.

Back
Top Bottom