pest ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skiweeangel

Aquarium Advice Addict
These little guys have just popped out all over. :ermm: I am not sure what they are so I don't know how to treat them. They don't seem to be bothering the fish, but they are on multiple glass surfaces in one of my 55gal. In the pictures they are on an old diving mask which is on one side of the tank. Any idea on what they are let me know. Water parameters 0, 0, 5, pH 7.5 temp 80F. I really don't want ANOTHER problem with this tank. It all started with a darn filter problem that it is STILL recovering from. :banghead:

Worms in tank - YouTube

It's a quick video but it looks like planaria worms.

Planaria are harmless but usually a sign you are over-feeding the fish and under-cleaning the substrate.

which is funny because i haven't fed the tank in days and i have been cleaning it like a mad woman...... hhhhmmmm i'll clean more!

My husband used my glass scrubber on the toilet.... Don't ask, so i need to go get another one. I'll start on tuesday, I have school for 13 hours tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom