petco dollar per gallon sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha, time to call my neighbor so we can plan when we are going! She wants a bigger tank, I want more tanks, and she has the large enough vehicle to get tanks home! Also, she has the running vehicle. Mine is in the shop...

Ok cool ill have to find a big box petco all I have ever seen are the ones the size of Walgreens and almost never have fish the one that does only has then because petco bought out a local family chain of 17 stores and the tanks were already there . They said they are getting rid of their fish department . I could probably get alot of fish for cheap
Dude I'm in the cincy area, can you tell me which petco? As in the street?:huh:
I might look for some tanks for cheap and fish.

Usually it's all petcos mine up in Maine will be running the sale till July 27th

Just checked. All my Petcos have the sale. Going to pick up a 10 gal for the QT I'm setting up! Thanks for the heads up.

Dude I'm in the cincy area, can you tell me which petco? As in the street?:huh:
I might look for some tanks for cheap and fish.

Go to petco online. At the top where it says to put in your zip. Then you can check all your local ads. You will see the local ad option after clicking on the "+" next to the store listing. It will be at the bottom of the expanded store info.

Tank only but it's still a great deal considering how much they are normally

Timing and products vary by market. In South Jersey, it runs till July 27 and includes all tanks up to 55 gallons.

According to Petco's website, the sale is going on now and ends on 7/27.

ln_dollarPerGallon.jpg

Well looks like I will have to make a run to petco lololol

img_2545068_0_e847799b4d094c850438bb0d18593b96.jpg

I'd say today was a success! lol

One thing I noticed- they (at least my petco) have started stocking Tetra brand tanks instead of Aqueon (All Glass Aquarium). This was a bit of a disappointment for me because the tanks always have rebate cards for products of the same brand, but I never buy anything Tetra brand. Last time I bought a tank (AGA brand), I got rebates off of Aqueon brand stuff. It's not a huge deal, though.

I'd say today was a success! lol

One thing I noticed- they (at least my petco) have started stocking Tetra brand tanks instead of Aqueon (All Glass Aquarium). This was a bit of a disappointment for me because the tanks always have rebate cards for products of the same brand, but I never buy anything Tetra brand. Last time I bought a tank (AGA brand), I got rebates off of Aqueon brand stuff. It's not a huge deal, though.

3 20 longs what ya going to do with them ?

My store had Aqueon brand tanks. No rebate coupons attached. They had plenty of tanks on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom