Petco Sale!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol i signed up when i got my tank! 20 gallon H babe so pumped lol

Cichildlife said:
lol i signed up when i got my tank! 20 gallon H babe so pumped lol

Lol is it a physical card you need or can you just tell them our phone number because I signed up online today.

Lol is it a physical card you need or can you just tell them our phone number because I signed up online today.
you can just tell them your phone number. did that a couple of times with no problems.

Yep I dont have a card either. getting my 40 gal breeder tomorrow!! yay!

Grrr everyone is getting 40 gallon breeders after me, you copycats! Haha just kidding :) :D

What were you guys going to get for the equipment part of the tank??? Any stocking ideas do far? :)

Grrr everyone is getting 40 gallon breeders after me, you copycats! Haha just kidding :) :D

What were you guys going to get for the equipment part of the tank??? Any stocking ideas do far? :)

Lol i wanted one for the longest time. Now that its cheap I have an excuse to buy one. Not too sure yet ill probably post a thread with stocking questions one of these days :)

bruinsbro1997 said:

Agh my parents said I have to wait til the next sale because there's so much junk in the house already. It'll give me time to figure out what I'm gonna do with it. I hope it's soon, I'm not waitin all the way to January!

Ok so I told my mom that if she let me, I would only buy the tank today, and I would wait at least a month or more to set it up (1. So I have more money and I don't owe her any. 2. She wants me to put it where I have my betas tanks right now, so I will have to find new spots for them.) If I get it, am also going to get a canister filter for it at some point because the spot I would put it has a cord hold for plugins and stuff... so I could have a canister filter in the cabinet below. :) my mom said "well when is the next sale" and I said that it is in july. Then she asked how, any sales they had a year and I said two. (July and august). She then asks when this sale ends, and I told her (I can't remember what it was, but I looked it up on here. I think it was something like September 9th...) so then she said" well we have until Tuesday". So I think she is going to let me!!
:) yay!
but I have one question: for a canister filter do I put the intake into my tank sorta like a heater, or do I drill a whole in the glass for it??

maxwellag said:
Ok so I told my mom that if she let me, I would only buy the tank today, and I would wait at least a month or more to set it up (1. So I have more money and I don't owe her any. 2. She wants me to put it where I have my betas tanks right now, so I will have to find new spots for them.) If I get it, am also going to get a canister filter for it at some point because the spot I would put it has a cord hold for plugins and stuff... so I could have a canister filter in the cabinet below. :) my mom said "well when is the next sale" and I said that it is in july. Then she asked how, any sales they had a year and I said two. (July and august). She then asks when this sale ends, and I told her (I can't remember what it was, but I looked it up on here. I think it was something like September 9th...) so then she said" well we have until Tuesday". So I think she is going to let me!!
:) yay!
but I have one question: for a canister filter do I put the intake into my tank sorta like a heater, or do I drill a whole in the glass for it??

I'm guessing you would stick the intake tube in the water like a heater. You can't drill in glass. I've never used a canister filter. But Canister filters are very expensive, maybe I'll put it on my birthday list so I don't have to buy it :)

George9 said:
I'm guessing you would stick the intake tube in the water like a heater. You can't drill in glass. I've never used a canister filter. But Canister filters are very expensive, maybe I'll put it on my birthday list so I don't have to buy it :)

I am telling my mom if she let's me get the tank it will be an early birthday present. :)

maxwellag said:
Lol! One of my friends is 6 days older than me...

I was thinking, if you only use a canister filter, you won't get very much surface agitation right?

George9 said:
I was thinking, if you only use a canister filter, you won't get very much surface agitation right?

Well im not sure... if I had an airstone that would help. Especially a really powerful one.

Back
Top Bottom