Petsmart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smoked

Aquarium Advice Activist
So was in town today stopped by pet-smart and was looking at the fish. I know don't buy fish from there blah blah anyway to my amazement I saw some endlers. I didnt believe it. They where labeled as cobra endlers with a pic of cobra endlers. But they where black bar double sword. I couldn't believe it no signs of crossbreeding (none visible). The people at the store had no idea what they where maybe a mix up in shipping I think? Only had males so I bought 3 of them currently housing with female guppies. Once I get female endlers they will be separated. Ill post some pics latter when I get back home.

I've bought quite a few fish from pet smart without any issues. Nice find though.

Nice score. Between the 2 big box stores, it varies by location. Just do your homework beforehand and what the employees tell you, take with a grain of salt. Remember, 'no' is an acceptable answer.

Here are 2 of them tried to get a better picture but they are fast. I also bought 12 females that had not be introduced to the store tanks yet they just got them in. In the first night I had them I had over 20 fry swimming in the tank. I think that I will separate the fry females when they are old enuf and breed the male endlers to them and again and again. I know it will never be a pure breed endlers but if I don't get any female endlers I can still have a nice looking fish that resemble endlers. And no I would never try to sell them as pure endlers these are mainly for me. Anyway here they are.

Attachments

• image-3321325118.jpg
    image-3321325118.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 74
Back
Top Bottom