PetSmart honored online price!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

new2betas

Aquarium Advice Addict
I had found the AquaClear 50 online at PetSmart for $34.99. I went to my local PetSmart today and the price on the shelf was $44.99. I showed them my printout and asked if they honored their online prices and I was told "yes" so I got the Aquaclear 50 for my 29g tank for $34.99. I moved the AquaClear 20 that I had on my 29g over to my 10g betta/cory tank! I am one happy camper!! :grin:

Same here.. anything I buy from Petsmart I first print off their website prices. I'm getting ready to buy some 48" Powerglo bulbs for my 120 gallon tank. Online they are $14 each at the store they are $24 each ;)

Same thing happened when I was shopping for my AC 50 for my 30g long. Online it was $24.99 at the store it was $34.99... I didn't have a print out but I made them check their website while I was in the store and they honored it. Having the print out would make for a quicker exchange however.

Good deal, I'll be doing that from now on. Probably coulda saved myself a lot of money.

Yeah just last night I was in a PetSmart store looking for Visi-Therm Stealth heaters. The 50W one was $16.99 on their website, $29.99 in the store. Sadly, I didn't bring a printout with me so...I was out of luck.

I really don't understand many stores that say they do not honor their online pricings. Whether it is online or brick and mortar, it is still the same company and even the most stubborn of managers eventually give in because of this. I love Petsmart for not making such excuses :D

i love my local petsmart... brand new only been open a few months... so far all of the employees ive talked to are actually knowledgable and care about the health of the fish... and their tanks are very well maintained and the water is beautiful and the fish are always healthy looking and eat well... ill probably buy all the fish for my new tank from them in a few months... they are the only lfs around that actually carries all the species i want in the sizes i want

Yeah Petsmart is Awesome they let you return there TOP FIN product that carriers a Lifetime Warranty.... So if anybody has a Lifetime Warranty on your Top FIN product you can exchange for a brand new one at Petsmart... It's Petsmarts House brand and they are the manufacturer for this product so don't let anyone at the store tell you different... I had a 200watt heater that went bad after 2 years and they tried to give me crap about it I contacted there corporate office and they confirmed that I get a new one for free cause it's there house brand and no matter how long you have it for they will replace it for free no questions ask..... So if a Manger giving you crap about returning a Top Fin product thats a Petmarts Signature brand then they are wrong.... :)

I have experienced it too....only they would NOT give me the price without my print out....I actually had to buy it and then go back and go through the hassle of getting my "difference" refunded...what a pain....they HAVE computer access...I can see it through the window into the office....lol. At least I got my lunch paid for with the refund. :)

The reason that you often see different prices between the brick and morter and online stores, is shipping pure and simple. They discount the price of the item to make it competitively priced once the shipping gets added on. Why they don't just offer free shipping and then mark the prices the same, I'll never understand. But then again, for stores like PetSmart it means you can get a better deal if you take the time to print the online price.

I work at PetSmart, and sadly one September 1st we can no longer honor any online prices, except I think our own.

No catalogs, either.
Hopefully we still do our own website!
I don't remember...

Back
Top Bottom