PH Controller Users

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

a91eagletalon

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Question

where do you have your ph controller set for ph in your tank.

I am using a Milwaukee MC122 controller with a Milwaukee MA957 CO2 Regulator on a 10lb co2 bottle

I know you want the desired level of co2 in your tank so everyone settings may be different but I just wanted it for a reference to use with mine.

I am using a drop checker.

also let me know if your are dosing 24/7 or a set amount time.

thanks
MP

I'm not dosing at all yet. my fast-growing plants you can almost watch grow and the slow ones I'm still waiting. I'm not very patient so it hard but lol I have the same unit mc122. what I decided to do with mine is I looked up the pH for all my plants and fish. found the happy medium @ 6.8 and set mine to above 6.9.

I have mine set at 7.5 only because my drop checker is green so should I be able to add more co2 then or probably just leave it is the drop checker says its good. I am also adding co2 24/7 only when my controller says to though but I have it set so that if my controller dose fail that it will not release to much co2 in to the tank and kill the fish.

Personally I think 7.5-6.5 is good 6.5 being on the low-end for fish. Most fish don't like a PH quite that low.

Back
Top Bottom