Pics of my Freshy tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whats the brown curly haired fish? Looks like it needs an awful big tank *smirk*

hey i was wondering what kind of gourami is that?? because it looks really cool if thats a male and its a dwarf i want to breed that with my female 8P sry bout ur loss though ;'(

krap101...

That is a Blue Gourami and won't breed with your female Dwarf Gourami. They're not even in the same genus, let alone the same species. Nice try though! :)

oh just checking because if that was a dwarf gourami that would be a really cool lookin fish

i havent seen that kind yet at the stores yet.. i saw the all blue ones though... i wonder if theres such thing as a dwarf blue gourami 8P

its 75% poodle and 25% cocker spaniel, and the gourami is an opaline gourami (color variation of blue gourami). Anyone know if there is anything wrong with my rainbow shark?

yeah, that chunk out of the dorsal doesn't look good at all. i would suspect the barbs because of their agressive, fin-nipping nature. it does't appear to be a bacterial infection... if you can get a few more picture of the shark, that would help a lot

Heres some more pics of the rainbow:
rainbow.bmp

rainbow1.bmp

rainbow2.bmp

And one more of my dog :)
eddie.bmp

Nice pics! That 10 gal hex looks familiar (I just got one for a Badis badis tank) :devilish:
As for your rainbow shark, my money is on Eddie! :lol:
Seriously, if the rainbow shark is alert and eating well, he probably was the victim of fin nipping and should recover. If your shark is not behaving well, QT him right away!

Back
Top Bottom