Pictures of my Fish!!! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Count is a nice looking Gibby. Mine is a red Sailfin, and he's 13.5" so hope you have some stretch out room for him (he'll also become a terror if you plant your tank, earning his name as he'll suck every bit of energy out of you..)

Not huge on angels, but a very nice looking tank.

hey GouramiFanatic ! I have the exact same fish on your avatar which is a Red Dwarf Gourami ! I like theses little fellow as well i have 3 kind of different gouramis in my aquarium.

2 x Red Dwarf Gouramis
2 x Cobalt Gouramis
2 x Kissing Gouramis
1 x Clown Loach

I LOVE THE COUNT LOL I'm coming over to steal him right now!!! the angels are absolutely gorgeous, I think its funny how the one just stares at the the thermomter lol what size tank are they in? your camera does a really good job at taking pics, the colors are spectacular, you should really be proud of those fish!!!

Thank you to everyone who had such nice words about my Pleco. He's quickly becoming my pride and joy. I just adore this fish so much!! :)

h8z2luze - The store that I purchased this pleco from sold him to me as a Columbian Spotted Pleco and if I remember correctly, he was $5.99. Looking at him now, I would've paid much more for him. He was only about 2.5" when I bought him and while I thought he was cute at the time I had no idea he'd turn into such a looker!! :D Here's a pic of him when I bought him.

OceanMist - It turns out that my Pleco is a Sailfin. These guys can get up to 18" in length so if this is the same type that you have, you should start planning now on what you'll do when he outgrows his current tank (that is if he's in a smaller tank). Mine is currently in a 46 gallon bow, but I'll be buying an aquarium for my home, it'll be at least 75 gallons to relocate him when the time comes. :)

Hyrules - Aren't Gouramis wonderful? What size tank do you have? It must be pretty big to have so many Gouramis without any territorial issues. My two bicker every now and then, but when I tried adding more, they were miserable! Also, the Clown Loach must be kind of lonely. They love to school with other Clown Loaches and they also get huge to!

tropicfishman - No way will I let you get away with my beloved Pleco! He's my baby and you can't have him! LOL These fish are all ina 46 gallon bow tank in my office (at work). This tank was given to me when the owner of the company made a new office and he felt bad that I would be losing a window so he gave me a tank to make up for it. I'd much rather have the tank!! Sadly, the Angelfish baby who fell in love with the thermometer passed away this past Friday.

Attachments

• plecot_752.jpg
    plecot_752.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom