Pimamix and dwarf gourami?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh and I don't think I will get another dg I have about 11 guppy fry in my main tank that ill want to separate the sexes in when they get big enough I don't want them inbreeding with their mother and siblings if I can help it. So some can go in my sons tank.

Only 11? When I had my two guppies, they had so many we couldn't count them, and that was the only batch before too much messing with the tank killed them. Nobody touches my tanks anymore. I'm glad I could help you, but I'm sorry Lolly didn't make it. We'll catch it better if it happens again.

Only 11? When I had my two guppies, they had so many we couldn't count them, and that was the only batch before too much messing with the tank killed them. Nobody touches my tanks anymore. I'm glad I could help you, but I'm sorry Lolly didn't make it. We'll catch it better if it happens again.

Yeah usually none of the babies make it they become snacks within the first day. I just scooped them into the breeder when I saw them and I only got 11. Which is plenty for me I won't be saving every batch but I thought it might be nice for some to at least survive. That's what happens when you have a scarlet badis and sparkling gourami In the same tank they leave no survivors!

Back
Top Bottom