Pink Dojo Loaches?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RackinRocky

Aquarium Advice Addict
I went and bought three more Dojo loaches today because I love them so much (I already had three). They are so entertaining! Anyway, one is tiny--only an inch and a half long. Another is about two inches, and the other is about three inches. The thing is, the littlest one is yellow, like my others, but the other two new ones are PINK! I saw they were a lighter hue in the store, but didn't realize they aren't yellow at all! I don't mind, in fact, I actually like the color. I just didn't know they came in pink! They are all active and eating. Does anyone here have any that are pink?

I don't have any, but I do know they exist. I'd love to get some dojos in the future, though.

Let me add these are GOLDEN dojo loaches, not the brown kind. Definitely get some, super! Dojos are the greatest fish as far as being friendly and funny! They will eat right out of your hand in no time.

One of mine was very pale gold when I got him but the color came with age.

They really are the best fish ever. I don't even need food mine just come up for play time with the hand.

Caleb

They are true characters, and seemingly have no fear of humans. Maybe mine will "golden up" with age. We shall see. In any case, they are a must-have for an at least 55 gallon tank, IMO!

When I had my Dojo loaches they would eat the cubes of blood worms from my fingers. They also liked to nibble on my elbows when I did tank cleaning. They where funny.

Back
Top Bottom