Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-25-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Places to buy fish and live plants online?

Hi,
I was wondering if any of you knew of a good place to buy freshwater fish and plants online besides AZgardens? There are no stores anywhere near where I live

Old 04-25-2009, 11:48 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist

I just got an order from aquariumplants.com and am totally satisfied (check my profile. Posted some new pics there). They have a great selection, lots of info on the plants and they are VERY generous with the bunched plants. I am pretty sure I am going to have to sell or toss some of what I bought because they sent so much. Very happy with them. I ordered on Tuesday night, they shipped Wednesday night and I got them Friday morning (ordered two day shipping). They were packed well and everything arrived alive and is thriving. Actually, most of them are already showing signs of growth!

They didn't have any fish but did have some shrimp. Anyway, that's my experience with them and I am totally satisfied.

Old 04-26-2009, 01:32 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Regular

ThatFishPlace
Old 04-26-2009, 02:56 PM   #4
AA Team Emeritus

You can also try Aquabid.com. Tons of plants and fish being sold by aquarists and popular breeders.

Tags
live, live plants, plant, plants

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com