Planet Aquariums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BradDP

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello,
Considering purchasing Crystaline Freshwater - 36x20 Gray made by Planet Aquarium. Would include 65 gallon tank and stand for $999.99.

Any feedback on Planet Aquariums is appreciated. I never heard of them but I believe many saltwater aquarists have them. Mine would be for freshwater.

I like Aqueon (which is cheaper) but have found many comments about them leaking.

Thanks!

Brad, Those are some top notch tanks on that site! I guess if you have the room for it and the cash, I say go for it. :fish1::fish2:

I agree BUT has to pass "approval" if you know what I mean!
Might end up with the Aqueon 75 but that is okay too. I am sure 75, stand and top would be less than $999.

I just like the look of the Planet Aquarium and stand. Will see...

I agree BUT has to pass "approval" if you know what I mean!
Might end up with the Aqueon 75 but that is okay too. I am sure 75, stand and top would be less than $999.

I just like the look of the Planet Aquarium and stand. Will see...
They are top notch. Prob a little better quality control and they use a better low lead glass. That being said, I have several tanks from aqueon and marineland both that have been running for years with no issues. Including an aqueon 75 and 90. Can't beat the value

Thanks. I will probably end up purchasing a 75 Aqueon. I like the looks of Planet Aquarium and stand but it is real pricey. Maybe I was having a pipe dream about buying it. Glad you have not experienced any issues with Aqueon.

Thanks. I will probably end up purchasing a 75 Aqueon. I like the looks of Planet Aquarium and stand but it is real pricey. Maybe I was having a pipe dream about buying it. Glad you have not experienced any issues with Aqueon.

I feel like you are making a smarter choice. That will give you more cash to spend on a filter and such. Have fun!:dance::fish2:

Back
Top Bottom