Plant pot Caves?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know. You second comment seemed like you thought I was talking badly toward you. I meant nothing mean or anything. Sorry if it seemed that way.
cool cool, I crack jokes sometimes forgetting that they don't always translate great through text, let alone in an aquarium forumn... I used to put gi joes in my tank when I was a kid.. No joke..it was a top secret scuba mission..goldfish were dolphins..

cool cool, I crack jokes sometimes forgetting that they don't always translate great through text, let alone in an aquarium forumn... I used to put gi joes in my tank when I was a kid.. No joke..it was a top secret scuba mission..goldfish were dolphins..

Believe me if my daughter would let me. All her Barbie's would be in there.
And I don't mind the joke. Just didn't get it at first. My bad.

Since you big into natural tanks, whats your opinion on mine?? And input is great. Thanks

I really think your tank looks awesome!! The dark substrate is money, pots look great, your crypt looks amazing, way better than mine!!! You have the best if both worlds going.. Mommas happy and child's happy!

I have a couple other live plants I'm waiting to take off like the Cryptocoryne Balansae. The one i just added so that one may take some time. Lol.
The java fern have been in as long as the Cryptocoryne Balansae. So hopefully it will take off sooooon

Java fern is a very slow grower.. What's the other? Couldn't tell from the pic.. Is the fern planted or tied off?

Anubias Arfzelii is the one i just added. I have it tied off
And the fern is tied off also
That is what I was told is the best for both of these. Is that right?

Anubias Arfzelii is the one i just added. I have it tied off And the fern is tied off also That is what I was told is the best for both of these. Is that right?
yes anubias is a slow grower as well.. You are doing it right!! Do you add any liquid fertilizers like flourish or API leaf zone?

Not absolutely necessary but a little dash of flourish weekly could help the anubias and fern take off, I'd recommend root tabs for the crypt but it doesn't seem to need any help as it's growing very nicely..

Not absolutely necessary but a little dash of flourish weekly could help the anubias and fern take off, I'd recommend root tabs for the crypt but it doesn't seem to need any help as it's growing very nicely..

I use root tabs for the crypt.

How to do you use the flourish?? Would definitely look into getting some

Easy.. You can get it at petsmart or on amazon, just measure out a proper weekly dose and dump it in!

Ok. What is it called exactly? And you just dump it in the aquarium? Or do you need to dump it close to the plant ??

Seachem flourish comprehensive, add it right after weekly water change, I dump it in while I'm filling back up so it gets moved around the tank..

Perfect. Great to know!!! Thanks so much. Will definitely pick some up this weekend

Back
Top Bottom