plants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

user404

Aquarium Advice Regular
are there any NITRATE loving plants that dont need CO2 that this combo wont eat
3 Tinfoil barbs 6-8 inches...Clumsy but harmless..
1 Silver dollar
I dont have much experience with plants but I thought it would keep the water healthier if I did have some plants..everthing pet store sales..Lucky bamboo other "WONT LIVE UNDERWATER" aquarium plants tinfoils wont prefer to eat? or some plastic mesh cover I can put over plants that will leave them in the tank but the fish cant eat them?
I take it gouramis wont eat plants?

is that spelled correct..I bing searched apologetons to see what they look like and cant find a thing?
is this a plant my tinfoils wont eat?

I'm not sure if they're safe from your fish, but Anacharis is a no3 sponge, grows like a weed and off shoots can be clipped and planted to proliferate the plant. It's also the one plant most every LFS or chain store carries and at $1.99 a bundle at my LFS, I'm more than happy to let my Black Moors chew on it lol.

if its plant and they can take a bite ...THEY WILL...They have already eaten anubus and sword something plants....they ate about 40.00 worth of plants in 2 days...then we went to ALL SEASHELLS on the bottom..and a coconut shell thing ..My blood parrot hides in a big shell when he wants to. tinfoils never hide and gouramis swim through coconut thing..
those three barbs can do away with a whole leaf of romaine lettuce in about 20 or 30 min...
most plants they just MOW down overnight...

Back
Top Bottom