Originally Posted by Ruffers99
I usually take the same route but instead of bleach I use 70/30 water to H2O2 as the bleach word always makes me a bit jittery .. :P
It works pretty well if you let stuff soak for a few hours.
I've tried it and it doesn't clean my granite rocks as well as the bleach, but it certainly is safe and there is a lot to be said for that.
I'm not so jittery about chlorine bleach because the water out of my tap smells like a freaking swimming pool anyway. Prime is my best friend!