Play dead gallery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mcor

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Bit of 'almost weekend' fun. My yoyo's love playing dead. Post your favourite shots of your loaches or other fish when they are having a serious chill out!

Attachments

• image-709324156.jpg
    image-709324156.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 196
  • image-642498296.jpg
    image-642498296.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 198
Mine always get up when I approach with a camera. I have one rock in my tank that has been dubbed "Clown loach rock". They love this rock. At any time I can have 2-6 sitting on top of it with the rest of the loaches laying at the base of the rock with their bellies against it.

Not the greatest pic but this is Clown Loach Rock..

8927933685_365ffe6fbd_c.jpg

Mine always get up when I approach with a camera. I have one rock in my tank that has been dubbed "Clown loach rock". They love this rock. At any time I can have 2-6 sitting on top of it with the rest of the loaches laying at the base of the rock with their bellies against it.

Ah those are beautiful! Chilling out!

I love how relaxed loaches seem to be. Yeah, they hunt and swim faster than anything else in my tank, but when they chill, they *really* relaaaax!

The household joke is when we see the clown loaches resting on their sides the kids will yea "Hey.. who killed the clown loaches" then as they approach the tank and clowns swim off they yell "nevermind".

Lolololol my brother tried holding my crayfish for the first time

Played dead for a good 5 minutes on his side :)

Today's lounging about.

Attachments

• image-2790258821.jpg
    image-2790258821.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 161
  • image-2520952388.jpg
    image-2520952388.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 159
  • image-3633032764.jpg
    image-3633032764.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 165

What is that other fish? It looks cool!
I found my first clown loach belly up and he didn't wake up again :(
I was thinking about getting another soon though.

What is that other fish? It looks cool!
I found my first clown loach belly up and he didn't wake up again :(
I was thinking about getting another soon though.

The other fish is a Green Severum. One of the few "peaceful" cichlids.

image-956495539.jpg

My Zebra in 'his' rock, at one point he was laying upside down. Scared me!

Doh! My fish do the same thing (run from the camera). How do they know? I swear they just mess with me.

I love this thread! I have Khulis and they are always freaking me out, to the point where sometimes I have to actually nudge them just to be sure. They lay in the most awkward way. Like an upside down U on the plants (decor and cen heater suckers), why not be normal and lay right side up?! Or they make themselves look squished under something with their heads facing out. Wish I could take these pics!

I managed to snap a pic of one. The others fled, I guess he didn't see me.

9004889119_08d344960f_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom