Please answer immediately urgent asap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you don't have a test kit, I would change 50% of the water every day.

Also, even though you can't change your mom's mind with just my opinion, I think an API master freshwater test kit was the most important purchase I made since I got my first fish tank. It's the most valuable piece of equipment I have.

Thanks she just won't buy it for me or loan me any money to buy it. so I can still buy it I just have to wait until this weekend to work and earn money. I did about a 30 percent water change everything worked out good a lot better than last time. Also my albino cories have dug up all the sand in one specific corner and moved it in their mopani wood cave lol. Should I move it back or is it not hurting anything? I've got about a 1 inch pile of sand by my mopani wood cave and a barren corner with no sand I don't mind it looking that way I'm just wondering if it's hurting anything besides the visual appearance.
If you don't have a test kit, I would change 50% of the water every day.

Also, even though you can't change your mom's mind with just my opinion, I think an API master freshwater test kit was the most important purchase I made since I got my first fish tank. It's the most valuable piece of equipment I have.

Nope, the bare bottom doesn't hurt anything... if you notice your betta flaring at his reflection you may want to cover it so he can relax. Many people keep tanks with bare bottoms though, there's nothing wrong with it.

Thanks but won't she still see her reflection? How does sand change the reflection? Just wondering because I thought she could see her reflection anywhere. It's a curved front if that matters. And what do you mean by flares? I'm not sure what that is. Will she live ram herself at the reflection and bite the glass? Or will she just give it a dirty look or cuss it out in betta language lol! I've seen her look at her reflection she just kinda stares at it and follows it and moves whenever she moves. Little confusing shell move and then it'll freak her out because it's following her lol. The cories will suck the glass I don't know if their trying to kiss themselves in the glass or clean it there's no algae on the glass! And really no algae anywhere it'd be nice to have some that way when I'm gone they can eat algae or I won't have to keep feeding them wafers so often.
Nope, the bare bottom doesn't hurt anything... if you notice your betta flaring at his reflection you may want to cover it so he can relax. Many people keep tanks with bare bottoms though, there's nothing wrong with it.

Yes im 100 percent sure. That's why I said I was worried lol! Mine don't have sucker mouthes it's not like they suck like suction cups they run up and down with they're mouth on the glass. They seem to be doing fine now with the water change. I'm just going to order the API one from bigals it's the same price I'm buying some more stuff with it and I have some coupon codes.
Are you SURE you have corys? I have them, and have NEVER seen them suck onto the glass, they don't have a suction mouth. Are you talking about on the bottom glass, or the walls?

Walmart.com: Freshwater Master Test Kit: Fish

$.97 shipping.

Back
Top Bottom