Please help..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laziryth

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello I’m fairly new to the hobby and we have recently stocked our tank with it’s newest members..I do plan to upgrade my tank in the very near future..a few paychecks or so, however my current issue is with my Pictus Catfish..he always wants to swim at the top of the tank despite everything I’ve read they aren’t supposed to do that. I thought maybe he was lacking oxygen..so I got a bubbler and he still is swimming at the top even after lights out..my water quality is perfect according to my local pet smart that I took my water to be tested. I’ve tried everything even doing a water change and still nothing my other fish are totally fine and he is with a Red Tail Shark ,4 Serpae tetras, and a spotted Plecostomus. The red tail and the pictus are both juveniles right now as well..any input is needed.

Attachments

• 20A094E8-E5CA-4D47-9F5A-586407662B58.jpg
    20A094E8-E5CA-4D47-9F5A-586407662B58.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 27
Welcome aboard. How long have had the tank? How large is it? Did you cycle the tank prior to putting fish in it? Do have a test kit? What type filter do you have?

Back
Top Bottom