Please help me id my fishes "(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool lol I'm still clueless but looks like u have a nice lil set up why u wanna sell em?

Idk I kinda don't like the fishes I have lol, so do you still think the gold ones are eartheaters?

Yea I'm pretty sure about the earth eaters but completely stumped about the others lol so frustrating!!

Mmm maybe cause they look excaxtly like the ones in those pics you uploaded! Except there all brown and have reddish lines on there fins

Mmm maybe cause they look excaxtly like the ones in those pics you uploaded! Except there all brown and have reddish lines on there fins

The wolffish seem to have the same body shape and fins but the head and coloring are different.

I Google's rainbow wolf fish and I'm certain its the ones I have, thanks everybody for all your help:) , one question why is it call a wolf fish? Is the fish very aggressive and will they eat my other fishes?

Not convinced that's the fish either lol I sent ur pic to a friend of mine to help ID them hopefully hear sumthin soon

Cool thanks stone=D, if I do sell these fishes any embody know how much is a fair price? The gold ones are 5 inches, the Cuban black one is 6-8 inches, and the 'wolf fish's are 4-5 inches

No prob I'm just as curious as u lol and as far as pricing goes I can't help u but I can tell u this I wouldn't expect much I just sold around 40 neons 25 guppies 4 cockatoo cichlids a pair of Leonard and 10 LG danios for the big price of 35 bucks to my lfs. SMH

Back
Top Bottom