Please Help With Fish Combination~!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishanatic

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys, i have 3 goldfish, and i would like to know what other fish i can put with it. Please dont lecture me on how what fits in they're mouths is a meal. I know that. I just want to know if theres some other fish that i can mix with them(not goldfish) that wont get killed or attacked.

Smarter, I assume you ment guppies are tropical? Both are freshwater, gold fish are cold and guppies and barbs tropical/warm. I believe dojo(weather) loaches are suitable for that tempature! Are your goldfish common or fancy? If common you are overstocked already

Honestly, none. Only because goldfish are cold water... And the ones you want are freshwater.
Okay, ill probably give my goldfish to someone who wants it and thats proffesionnal, because ive always wanted an oscar:3

Yes an Oscar would work by its self in that tank. Mabye a good sized pleco(not a common tho) as well

Smarter, I assume you ment guppies are tropical? Both are freshwater, gold fish are cold and guppies and barbs tropical/warm. I believe dojo(weather) loaches are suitable for that tempature! Are your goldfish common or fancy? If common you are overstocked already
Yes i know i'm over stocked. They're common. But i'm giving them so its not a problem for the momment.

Back
Top Bottom