Pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm very excited I couldn't find my butterfly pleco for almost 2 weeks I almost gave up on him, now magically here he is during the day

Nice pleco. I like it more than the starlight. There's just to many plecos.

Nice pleco. I like it more than the starlight. There's just to many plecos.

Thanks, I agree about too many plecos. I really want a green sail-fin phantom and a vampire but no room in my current setup, plus they are pretty pricey. Then I'm sure ill see another type that I'd want

Thanks, I agree about too many plecos. I really want a green sail-fin phantom and a vampire but no room in my current setup, plus they are pretty pricey. Then I'm sure ill see another type that I'd want

Inspectors look like vampires with large dots.

Ahh gotcha. Adding levels to your tanks could give you more room to work with but that's tedious :)

That's always an option but I'm currently negotiating with my wife to allow me to get this 180 gallon I've had my eyes on. It's a great deal 400$ used with stand and 2 fx5 filters. I'd just need the sand, heater, and the lighting

I love this guy he's freaking awesome!! The one pet supply a ways from my house had gold nugget listed at candy strip pleco only 5 bucks I'm going go cheek again fri if they still have it wrong im going to get another I think I could have a pair in a 36 if they only get 6 inches right? They are so cool and I'm loving his active life style he warmed up quick :) its took the mustard spot a week.

image-3123868618.jpg

I love this guy he's freaking awesome!! The one pet supply a ways from my house had gold nugget listed at candy strip pleco only 5 bucks I'm going go cheek again fri if they still have it wrong im going to get another I think I could have a pair in a 36 if they only get 6 inches right? They are so cool and I'm loving his active life style he warmed up quick :) its took the mustard spot a week.

Oh my god... I wish my petco was that careless. Unfortunately the lady who works there is very knowledgable and would correct something like that instantly.

Also a 180 gallon would be amazing!

I'm working on talking my bf into a 8ft tank bc he wants another 55 so it will be the length of our couch with a lil over on each side so hopefully I can find a deal he can't pass up on ya know lol

I'm working on talking my bf into a 8ft tank bc he wants another 55 so it will be the length of our couch with a lil over on each side so hopefully I can find a deal he can't pass up on ya know lol

Good luck it seems my wife really does not want another tank in the house so no 180 as of now but I'm going to keep trying. She thinks I love my tanks more then her, it's hard to explain the joy that they bring and how it is my tanks that keep me calm with all that life throws at me.

Good luck it seems my wife really does not want another tank in the house so no 180 as of now but I'm going to keep trying. She thinks I love my tanks more then her, it's hard to explain the joy that they bring and how it is my tanks that keep me calm with all that life throws at me.

I think it's time for a nice vacation ;)

I think it's time for a nice vacation ;)

That's for sure but with 2 special needs children it is next to impossible. It's all good my birthday is soon so knowing her she will be buying it for me I hope

Me 2!!! My stress reliever is coming home and watching my fish (I hate tv if he'd let me I'd scrap the tv for the monster tank lol. He pretty good about my habit as he say. The only think I don't like about him liking the fish if he goes out and sees a fish he likes he just buys it and bring it home I've had a cpl where the heck can input this. ( got me a new tank once) I think he wants 2 55s so we can have our sa cichlids next to our Africans with our a blood bath lol. And I want a 8ft tank so I can have my albino sailfin back pleco back.

That's for sure but with 2 special needs children it is next to impossible. It's all good my birthday is soon so knowing her she will be buying it for me I hope

Hopefully u do get it!!! The kiddos must love the fish. My nephew loves my tanks! And my best friend has a special needs child and like once a week she makes sure she stops at my house to let her daughter see the tank she is stuck to the 55 like glue. My friend what's to get a tank but afraid she don't have the up keep time. When my 36 cycles im giving her my 26 with help coupons lol. Fish are awesome in so many ways!!!!

Do u guys think 2 55s next two each other would look nice one with Africans one with cons? Maybe if I back of the 8ft we can do two 75s I'm going draw a floor plan of this and ill post it let me know what you think.

Do u guys think 2 55s next two each other would look nice one with Africans one with cons? Maybe if I back of the 8ft we can do two 75s I'm going draw a floor plan of this and ill post it let me know what you think.

To be honest, I think one big tank is better than two smaller tanks, but if you really want those two cichlid types, two 75s would be excellent choices!

I've settled on the idea 2 75s because the bf says I've stock all of our tanks so far he wants to do one him self ( last time I let him help stock my tank I ended up with blue lights GLO fish GLO tetra GLO gravel GLO decor this should be interesting)

Expect the unexpected! Lol!

Indeed we prolly won't start that for couple more mons I already got projects going lol. I'm going to attempt to make my own stands.

Today when I turned on my lights there was a couple Cory eggs not a lot they must have goten munched on

Back
Top Bottom