Pleco ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They will chow down in algae as juvies but as they grow they rely more on meaty foods and scavenging at night. I ended rehoming my 4" bn because she was a bull in a China shop when the algae wafer hit the substrate, just blow through anything in her way and tail whap anything that got close, all while towing a 12" poo strand behind her... quite the sight really;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Great to know and sounds so much like mine.

If I was to look to rehome my what is a reasonable asking price ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Great to know and sounds so much like mine.

If I was to look to rehome my what is a reasonable asking price ?

At an lfs? $6 maybe??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Maybe a king tiger pleco? Stays around 5 1/2" and are not all to common. They are kinda expensive though.

Get a golden nugget pleco there beautiful and stay about 4 inches long ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408072250.884289.jpg

30 gallon reef, 40 gallon pleco tank

Uhhh those get MUCH larger than 4". Depending on who you talk to, they range from 6" to 14".

The max size is 6" the mostly stay around 4"-5" I've had one for three years and he's stayed 4" and if you find one that is 7-14 inches I would pay you a lot of money for it but trust me even in the wild they don't get bigger then 7" and that's with plenty of food and space to grow

30 gallon reef, 40 gallon pleco tank

Back
Top Bottom