Pleco id

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

callylynn

Aquarium Advice Activist
Female bristlenose or common??

Attachments

• image-2149272922.jpg
    image-2149272922.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 79
My kids will be mad when I return him :( he is their favorite

if you want an amazing pleco, but it costs quite a bit more than a standard, get an L-183 starlight bristlenose. they would love it :)

Wow the starlight pleco is cool looking! I wonder if they can order them at my local pet store. Do they stay small? I have a 20 gallon long. Our pleco now is about 3 inches. I'm not sure how much longer he will be able to thrive in our tank

I could be wrong but I'm not familiar with any pleco that can live permanently in a 20 gallon tank

I could be wrong but I'm not familiar with any pleco that can live permanently in a 20 gallon tank

There are several that can however all but the rubber lip and bristlenose are kinda rare I believe. I have a whiteseam bristlenose that is gorgeous! In a 20 long I would look for any bristlnose, a rubber lip, a bulldog, or one of the 2 inch species that I cant remember the name of.

Some Pygmy cories would look nice. They're social and don't produce as much waste as a pleco

Back
Top Bottom