Pondering an upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chykityta

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello,

I am pondering upgrading to a 40 gallon breeder or a 30 gallon breeder. Mainly because I want more gallon but at a height not greater than 16. In addition, I have a rack for the tanks that measures 36 1/16" by 18 1/16". Can someone who has these confirm what is true size of a 30 & 40 gallon breeder tank with its rim.

I would also accept other tank suggestions that fit on the rack but still have a height of 16" or less. I was using a website that shows common tank sizes, and which may not be updated recently.

Thank you in advance!

And what brand is that one? I understand it would not fit but just in case some one has another 40B they can share the size for.

Thank you for taking the time to measure your tank!

Aqueon. I had a 45 tall and got a 40 breeder. I love the extra floor space and I'm sure the fish do too.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

@Nightshark, what are the exact measurements of the Aqueon 40 breeder including the rim?

@Nightshark, what are the exact measurements of the Aqueon 40 breeder including the rim?

Back
Top Bottom