Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched a couple good fish collecting and research documentaries by fluval. The Colombian expidition was good. New typeof pleco, and pike cichlid was found. Filmed late 2013 if i remember right.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Its my own concoction i created with the help of an aquatic ag professor @ K-State U.

Is this true?!?!? A KU man accepting help from a K-State professor. I never thought I would see the day. [emoji33]

Not in sports or anything that will affect my life.... I know better than that. Besides its not MIZZOU, them we HATE WITH PASSION.

I've been up! But y'know, watching the baby :p Looks like we're having a party in here this morning! Koi pair is gonna spawn today Poppa, I can feel it :D

I was thinkin bout that last night. Can't wait!

Me neither! I also can't wait to clear out some of these tanks to make room for their next spawn... need those 40 breeders already! more tanks more tanks MORE TANKS!

So.... Some interesting news. I found a huuuge place to move. 1350sq ft walk out basement. Booooyahhhh..... And they would be willing to open it for me half through July so i can move tanks for 2 weeks before id be outta here. I think I'm going to pull the trigger. Plus it has a detached 2 car garage with workshop.

So.... Some interesting news. I found a huuuge place to move. 1350sq ft walk out basement. Booooyahhhh..... And they would be willing to open it for me half through July so i can move tanks for 2 weeks before id be outta here. I think I'm going to pull the trigger. Plus it has a detached 2 car garage with workshop.

Bro go for it. You're really never going to find awesome places like this a lot. Really glad to hear that the website is coming along quick, I'll definitely be a customer!

Your discus still amaze me. I don't even know where to start. I'll just leave it at the fact that you're the OG Discus Pro! :lol:

Daaaaaang! DO IT! Although, are you going to run into zoning problems breeding all the fish you sell in your house? Not sure about all that stuff.

Morning poppa! Sorry you didn't sleep but im glad you're on the up and up!

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

That's the type of move I'm talking about, live and work !!!
[emoji6]

Clem

Garbelty Goop.... Tis what i say to zoning.

I agree but, I don't want this whole endeavor to get killed by something as stupid as that. I'm already restricted.... my lease says I can't run a business out of my apartment so I have to figure out how many angelfish I can sell to be a business and sell one less than that ;)

I agree... Your 100% right. Im pretty sure pops has researched that. Ill check with him.

Maybe turn the garage into an insulated, HVAC'd, fish shop.

I dont even want to talk about the garage. Seriously.... The basement is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom