Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked on the first discus pairs spawn.... Not a single white egg. Gonna check the others in a few.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Morning ladies & gents!
Coffee coffee coffee coffee must have just one more cup of coffee....

sit in silence...

Welcome to the party tt.

Thought of the morning. Something that I do with my tanks is I have a sensitive fish/invert which lets me know if I have a param issue. 29 gal is the rams, 75 is everything but the clowns, and 20l is the shrimp. Does anyone else do this?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'll pass on the coffee, I'm a morning soda drinker....

Hey poppa does your bacopa's leaves typically curl? Mine seem to do that and I'm getting mixed opinions on whether it's normal or a calcium deficiency.

Second discus pair only has 2 white eggs in the batch this morning. Thats good. The triple fire red pisto cacs have babies... One pair anyways. Other is guarding eggs. These moms are ferocious. These guys are growing on me big time. Lots of personality and tons of attitude for lil dudes.

Mine do not.

Huh, mine don't seem unhealthy and should have plenty of calcium.... Weird. Sometimes I feel like I know what's going on in my fish tanks and it's the littel things that remind me I have no real clue :nono:

Congrats on all the eggs and babies!

Huh, mine don't seem unhealthy and should have plenty of calcium.... Weird. Sometimes I feel like I know what's going on in my fish tanks and it's the littel things that remind me I have no real clue :nono:

Congrats on all the eggs and babies!

It's a big world with so many secrets locked away in each living thing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hey Poppa, what's a good carpet or low cover plant? Low - med lighting plants. I'm building a 5gal cube tank, 12x12, for my betta , in cycle now!!! My son helped me build the stand, like a crate style. I'm goin for the BUDDA theme , I'm lookin for the little guy now. I just liked the part my son helped, and he showed interest in building with tools. I'll post some pics latter man.[emoji38]
Just love to build!!!

Clem

Hey Poppa, what's a good carpet or low cover plant? Low - med lighting plants. I'm building a 5gal cube tank, 12x12, for my betta , in cycle now!!! My son helped me build the stand, like a crate style. I'm goin for the BUDDA theme , I'm lookin for the little guy now. I just liked the part my son helped, and he showed interest in building with tools. I'll post some pics latter man.[emoji38]
Just love to build!!!

Clem
Or grass type plants too, they seem to be more of my scene , yea do the grass??

Clem

I.could have finished the set of.stairs I'm installing in the time it took me to catch up on this thread haha. Congrats on all the progress papa! So many square.foots for activities!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The German Reds you sent are finally breeding and I have two fry from them so far

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Clem.... Try star reps, dwarf sag, etc... My stars do fine in medium light with root tabs. Downoi is rockin in it too.

Thanks bro, I'm check-in out some plants now , I'll post the tank on here if that's OK .

Clem

Woot..... KC Royals are WS champions.

KC Chiefs are in the playoffs.

Bros tailgate bus

Its playoff time

And the University of Kansas basketball team is #1. Its good to be a fan in kansas right now.

Woot..... KC Royals are WS champions.

KC Chiefs are in the playoffs.

Bros tailgate bus

Its playoff time

And the University of Kansas basketball team is #1. Its good to be a fan in kansas right now.

Amen!

Let's go Chiefs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom