Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cheatriots.... PUHLEEEEEEASE! lol....

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

More like PUHLEEASE Save me from the Pats! Brady will come through after a unlucky streak...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hate them durn Deflatriots.........I don't talk sports lol. Just know the Panthers are doing good. More a soccer kinda guy, German Bundesliga all the way!

More like PUHLEEASE Save me from the Pats! Brady will come through after a unlucky streak...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Last time we played them.... We dismantled them. Gave them one of the most lopsided losses in Monday night football history. We're one team you dont have a great record against.

I just caught up here also. Great news about the new place! It sounds perfect. My friend has a walk out basement where his fishroom is and it's so convenient! Stairs suck when you are moving the big and heavy stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It really will be nice if it happens. Meet with them monday. Yes the walkout basement is super convenient.

Just polished off 15 atomic wings & I'm ready for some Football!
I lost all feeling in my mouth....

sit in silence...

Sumpin tells me wed be a good football watchin team guys.

The lady at Wingstop asked me if I was sure I wanted the atomic sauce...psssshhtttt!

sit in silence...

I used to love ridiulously hot... Still do. Tummy dont later though.

Oh yeah, I love it when my food catches fire. I drank ghost pepper sauce once... literally! Got a set of hot sauces for christmas and used an entire bottle on my christmas dinner :lol: Send some atomic sauce my way!

Doing my Do diligence is definately slowing the endeavor. But if im more informed than those that can mess with me.... Then ill feeel safer in this endeavor.

I was reading the whole 12 pages I was behind in :hide: when I came upon this post and I need to speak. Be careful about this attitude. Especially when it comes to livestock. Being more informed let's you win in the end but those with the badges are the ones that can kill your "business" in the meantime. I have many an instance I can tell you about. Inspectors who don't know what they are looking at can stop you in your tracks while they look it up. I suggest you play nice, "Yes sir" and "No sir" them to death and just don't make waves. I've had to go to court before to rectify their mistakes and that takes time, energy and money. I suggest you not spend any of that. ;)(y)

Oh ill kill them with kindness... And i do... But make a wrong move and ill fight back. Judges lawyers us marshalls... Were pretty well taken as a family here.

My family has badges and juris doctorates.... And they're local too. I love my city.... But i will protect my venture by being informed and educated on the rules. Thats all i meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom